RURAL EXPERIENCE-BANANITO SOUTH, ECO VIEWS ASOCIATION AND ECOLOGICAL FARMS
Day Tour:$160+ IVA p.p.
Over night $220 + IVA p.p.
- Start with trekking to the Bella Vista farm view point, where the Gaytan family is expecting you with different sorts of chocolate to taste, brought to you from the chocolate factory.
- Continues with a walk through the cacao plantation.
- While riding a horse, learn about the agricultural experience.
- Learn and observe the flora and fauna.
- Option to stay in Tierra Taiku farm unique cabins. One night. Owner Mr. Johnny.
- Meals and transportation from Puerto Viejo, Cahuita.
What to bring?
- Close shoes
- Tour Location: Bribri Indigenous Territory
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Level: Moderate to Difficult
- Schedule: 7 am
- Min. People: 2
- Price: one day 160 + IVA p.p.
Hours of Operation
MON – SUN
08:00am – 7:00pm
+ 506 2750 2158
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!